2022 Highlights at Orant Charities Africa. See what we accomplished.
5 Reasons to Become a Friend of Orant
We are excited to announce the launch of a new program: Friends of Orant. This community of monthly givers, united in empathy and generosity, makes a sustainable impact on the people of Malawi. We would love for you to join! Need more to be convinced? Here are 5 reasons to become a Friend of Orant.
- 12 gifts in 12 months contributes to a steady stream of revenue. Your donations support integral programming for the vulnerable and the poor. This reliable revenue allows our team to plan for the future.
- Your gift can be tailored to fit your lifestyle. Whether you sign up for a recurring gift of $15 or $50, your donation makes an impact.
- Your donations go directly to operations in Malawi. None of your monthly contributions will be used for administration costs in the US.
- You will receive exclusive photos and quarterly reports. Gabriel Kapanda, our Country Director, will send you updates on our challenges and successes in Malawi.
- You will make a difference. With your help, we can deliver healthcare to the sick, water to the thirsty, and education to the underserved. We can dream of a Malawi in which all people have opportunities to learn, grow, and flourish in stable communities that meet their basic human needs.
It takes great strength to show compassion and generosity to communities on the other side of the world. Join us in our mission to empower the poor. Become a Friend of Orant today.
The Orant Journal
Clean water is a gendered issue in Malawi. Women and girls bear the brunt of the water burden. Malita Chimbalame tells her story.
Celebrate Orant's Sweet 16 with 16 reasons we love what we do.
Malawi is rich in democracy, peace, and spirit. But economically, Malawi is one of the poorest countries in the world. Why?
Orant Charities has named its annual gala mudzi. Orant’s mudzi is the global village of people united for our common mission in Malawi.
Orant Charities highlights three takeaways from reading The Moment of Lift by Melinda Gates -- how empowering women changes the world.
Orant Charities Africa is an NGO in Malawi. We've compiled a list of 3 other non-profits doing incredible work on behalf of Malawians.
Education improves earnings and inspires possibilities. All students deserve to learn and girls need extra support.
Orant Charities Africa welcomes friends from all over the world to visit Malawi virtually. Join us for Orant's Virtual Experience: August 9-14
An Interview with OsoBorroso Digital, Designer of the nonprofit Orant Charities Africa's Virtual Reality World.