Introducing you to the culture of Malawi through a series of articles! The culture of Malawi is strong in spirituality and most people are active in religious groups. We’ll tell you about Malawi’s main religions and the people who practice them. Read on for more.
16 Reasons We Love Orant Charities Africa
2. The compassion of Orant’s donors and volunteers stretches across continents.
6. Orant empowers parents with the tools to care for their families.
7. Orant tells stories that honor the dignity of every person, regardless of their circumstances.
9. Orant has Weston.
10. Orant’s Maternity Ward delivers about 40 sweet precious babies a month.
11. Orant integrates data into all of its programs because data is COOL. And also helps us improve.
13. Orant empowers over 350 farmers every year with microloans and training programs.
14. Orant’s campus is um… BEAUTIFUL?
16. Orant has been serving its rural Malawian community for sixteen incredible years.
Orant's annual Mudzi Gala is coming!
Sept. 23, 2023, join us at the Perot Museum of Nature and Science in Dallas, Texas!
Grab your tickets today for this worthwhile event and know that you are helping support Orant’s programs in rural Malawi. Tickets available at this link.
The Orant Journal
As we have discussed in some of our past blogs, Malawi Vision 2063 has three key pillars that guide the focus of the Vision. These three pillars are meant to build on each other to create the inclusively wealthy and self-reliant nation that they envision. In this blog, we will look at the second pillar of MW2063: Industrialization.
Introducing you to the culture of Malawi through a new series of articles! First in the series is the food of Malawi, an important part of culture and tradition. We’ll tell you about some traditional foods and even share some recipes! Read on for more.
In this blog, we will look at the first pillar of MW2063: Agricultural Productivity and Commercialization.
In the book Poor Economics, the authors explore the idea of the poverty trap and how it affects people across the world. In this blog, we review Poor Economics and its lessons on how to break the cycle of poverty.
2022 Highlights at Orant Charities Africa. See what we accomplished.
Clean water is a gendered issue in Malawi. Women and girls bear the brunt of the water burden. Malita Chimbalame tells her story.
Malawi is rich in democracy, peace, and spirit. But economically, Malawi is one of the poorest countries in the world. Why?
Orant Charities has named its annual gala mudzi. Orant’s mudzi is the global village of people united for our common mission in Malawi.