Malawi is rich in democracy, peace, and spirit. But economically, Malawi is one of the poorest countries in the world. Why?
16 Reasons We Love Orant Charities Africa
2. The compassion of Orant’s donors and volunteers stretches across continents.
6. Orant empowers parents with the tools to care for their families.
7. Orant tells stories that honor the dignity of every person, regardless of their circumstances.
9. Orant has Weston.
10. Orant’s Maternity Ward delivers about 40 sweet precious babies a month.
11. Orant integrates data into all of its programs because data is COOL. And also helps us improve.
13. Orant empowers over 350 farmers every year with microloans and training programs.
14. Orant’s campus is um… BEAUTIFUL?
16. Orant has been serving its rural Malawian community for sixteen incredible years.
Celebrate with us!
November 29, 2022, you can donate for #GivingTuesday. Every bit makes a difference.
Don’t have money to give? There are other ways to help! Share our work with your friends and family.You can also celebrate with us in person at Denton County Brewing Company in Denton, Texas. We’ll be there from 4:00 to 7:30pm. Add it to your calendar!
The Orant Journal
Orant Charities has named its annual gala mudzi. Orant’s mudzi is the global village of people united for our common mission in Malawi.
Orant Charities highlights three takeaways from reading The Moment of Lift by Melinda Gates -- how empowering women changes the world.
Orant's supporters share a calling to stand with the poor. Here are 5 ways to get more involved with Orant.
Jacqueline Novogratz's book, Manifesto for a Moral Revolution, lays out best practices for anyone interested in building a better world.
Heartland by Sarah Smarsh investigates American poverty myths. These myths give insight to global misconceptions about poverty.
Orant is excited to announce the launch of a new program: Friends of Orant. This community of monthly givers, united in empathy and generosity, makes a sustainable impact on the people of Malawi.
The recent winter storms in Texas invite Orant's US support team to reflect on why they work with and for Malawian communities.
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should consider giving globally in 2020. Your donation does much more in developing countries like Malawi.
Poor countries around the world don't need more charity, they need assistance through well thought-out collaborative efforts between locals and experts.